Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Unfailing Expectation

"O my God, my life is cast down upon me and I find the burden more than I can bear; therefore will I earnestly remember You... " Ps. 42:6

How often we find ourselves looking at our burdens, our problems, instead of looking at the Answer. There is no problem that does not find its solution in the wisdom of our Creator God. No issue too great; no frustration too complicated. Look up and you will see the confident, smiling face of One Who is ready to take the burden, take the cares, take your hand and lead you through.

"What, what would have become of me had I not believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living! Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord!" Ps. 27:13-14

     

No comments:

Post a Comment